This packaging is absolutely beautiful and the products are even better. This set includes 14 amazing beauty products and you get to open them in an Advent calendar style! I love every single product in here but want to focus on my favorites.
- Immortelle Essential Water : I have been super into hydrating sprays recently. They are a good way to wake up and refresh your skin. I love this one especially because it makes my skin feel tight and ready for the day.
- Verbena Body Lotion : This may sound strange but I am definitely not a lotion person because of how greasy it makes me feel. However, this lotion is awesome! It leaves my skin soft and smooth and not greasy!! It’s perfect.
- Shea Butter Lip Balm : I love my matte lip stains but they are so drying. I started putting this lip balm on before the stain and my lips didn’t dry out and the lip color stayed on for just as long.
- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream : Again, I usually don’t like lotions but this is the perfect amount of moisture.
- Divine Youth Oil : I put this oil under my eyes before I go to bed and I wake up feeling refreshed. My eyes look more awake, even if I did only get 3 hours of sleep.
- Peony Perfecting Face Cream : Last but DEFINITELY not least! This face cream is incredible. I have pretty sensitive skin and this product was amazing on it. I put it on before my makeup in the morning and then again, right before bed. It leaves my skin smooth and smells so good. I will be ordering this in the full size right when I run out!
This set makes a great gift or is perfect for yourself. It is a good way to test out the brand to see if it is a good fit for you before purchasing full size items. And- it’s only $49!!! You can purchase your own Summer Treasures Set, here!
I am so thankful to have partnered up with this amazing company! I hope you enjoyed this slightly different blog post and would love some feedback!