Hello! I have recently partnered up with L’Occitane to try out their new Summer Treasures set! I was so excited to receive this package in the mail!
This packaging is absolutely beautiful and the products are even better. This set includes 14 amazing beauty products and you get to open them in an Advent calendar style! I love every single product in here but want to focus on my favorites.
- Immortelle Essential Water : I have been super into hydrating sprays recently. They are a good way to wake up and refresh your skin. I love this one especially because it makes my skin feel tight and ready for the day.
- Verbena Body Lotion : This may sound strange but I am definitely not a lotion person because of how greasy it makes me feel. However, this lotion is awesome! It leaves my skin soft and smooth and not greasy!! It’s perfect.
- Shea Butter Lip Balm : I love my matte lip stains but they are so drying. I started putting this lip balm on before the stain and my lips didn’t dry out and the lip color stayed on for just as long.
- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream : Again, I usually don’t like lotions but this is the perfect amount of moisture.
- Divine Youth Oil : I put this oil under my eyes before I go to bed and I wake up feeling refreshed. My eyes look more awake, even if I did only get 3 hours of sleep.
- Peony Perfecting Face Cream : Last but DEFINITELY not least! This face cream is incredible. I have pretty sensitive skin and this product was amazing on it. I put it on before my makeup in the morning and then again, right before bed. It leaves my skin smooth and smells so good. I will be ordering this in the full size right when I run out!
This set makes a great gift or is perfect for yourself. It is a good way to test out the brand to see if it is a good fit for you before purchasing full size items. And- it’s only $49!!! You can purchase your own Summer Treasures Set, here!
I am so thankful to have partnered up with this amazing company! I hope you enjoyed this slightly different blog post and would love some feedback!