This packaging is absolutely beautiful and the products are even better. This set includes 14 amazing beauty products and you get to open them in an Advent calendar style! I love every single product in here but want to focus on my favorites.
- Immortelle Essential Water : I have been super into hydrating sprays recently. They are a good way to wake up and refresh your skin. I love this one especially because it makes my skin feel tight and ready for the day.
- Verbena Body Lotion : This may sound strange but I am definitely not a lotion person because of how greasy it makes me feel. However, this lotion is awesome! It leaves my skin soft and smooth and not greasy!! It’s perfect.
- Shea Butter Lip Balm : I love my matte lip stains but they are so drying. I started putting this lip balm on before the stain and my lips didn’t dry out and the lip color stayed on for just as long.
- Cherry Blossom Hand Cream : Again, I usually don’t like lotions but this is the perfect amount of moisture.
- Divine Youth Oil : I put this oil under my eyes before I go to bed and I wake up feeling refreshed. My eyes look more awake, even if I did only get 3 hours of sleep.
- Peony Perfecting Face Cream : Last but DEFINITELY not least! This face cream is incredible. I have pretty sensitive skin and this product was amazing on it. I put it on before my makeup in the morning and then again, right before bed. It leaves my skin smooth and smells so good. I will be ordering this in the full size right when I run out!
This set makes a great gift or is perfect for yourself. It is a good way to test out the brand to see if it is a good fit for you before purchasing full size items. And- it’s only $49!!! You can purchase your own Summer Treasures Set, here!
I am so thankful to have partnered up with this amazing company! I hope you enjoyed this slightly different blog post and would love some feedback!
Hey guys! So I know I have been slightly MIA on the actual blog but I have been so busy trying to work as much as I can before I head back to school next month. For some reason I haven’t been as inspired as usual and I want to make sure each post is quality and not just quantity. I should be posting more often very soon as I have some exciting things lined up. I am also in the progress of bettering one of my social media channels so keep following along!
This outfit is one that I wear so often because it is just the right amount of chic in a casual everyday look. These culottes are so loud and fun, keeping my look fashion forward. Culottes are seriously like a staple piece for me. I love the way they fit on my body and how easy they are to style! My simple tee brings the look back to normal making it perfect for almost any situation.
Again, please keep following me for more exciting things to come, I am working so hard to put out good quality work for you all. Thank you for all the support and thanks to Sara Clance for these bomb photos!
Hey everyone, I know it has been a hot second since I’ve posted on my actual blog but it has been so difficult lately to find time to shoot! I finally had a free day and my blogger bestie Brooke and I got to squeeze in a quick photoshoot.
Right when H&M launched their most recent ad campaign I knew that I needed these snakeskin print shorts. They are so much fun and pretty out there so I paired them with a plain white top and white booties. I think that keeping the rest of the outfit simple really helps to focus on the trendy shorts.
I have a couple of blog posts lined up for this month so stay tuned. You can sign up for my emails or, if you don’t already, follow my Instagram account, @bellalightner, to keep up with my daily life!
photographer : Brooke Richardson
Hi hi! So, I’ve worn this exact outfit already a million times but there is no photo proof so I decided to blog about it! I bought this top and these super cool pants at Zara when I was in Las Vegas last summer. Luckily, flare pants are still in so I can keep wearing them while also being trendy. These pants are so loud and have a lot going on so I wanted to keep my top simple; don’t want to be too too extra. It’s such a comfortable, bohemian look.
These pants are so Coachella-esque, they make me so sad I’m not there. I plan on doing some festival inspired outfits this summer as well so keep checking back for more!
top : Zara (similar) | pants : Zara (similar) | shoes : Vince Camuto (similar) | sunglasses : Quay | jewelry : long choker – Nordstrom Rack (similar), KC necklace – Fortuity, black choker – Mary Kathryn Designs
stylist / creative director / model – Bella Lightner
photographer – Brooke Richardson